Help us continue our work in 2021! Please consider making or pledging a tax-deductible year-end gift and becoming one of our sustaining Holyoke Food and Equity Collective donors. Your donation is a tax-deductible donation through our fiscal sponsor Tiny Seed Project.
Our goals for 2021 include:
- Increase the number of seed shares and garden beds (from 35 to 200)
- Recover over 75,000 pounds of fresh produce (up from this year’s 50,000)
- Support the passing of the hen ordinance and sponsor permitting and supplies for 5-10 Holyoke residents
- Begin a diaper fund to provide weekly diaper supplies to at least 25 families
- Continue offering a robust farmer’s market to Holyoke year-round
- Continue our own anti-racism work and expand anti-racist curriculum to include more community members.
What Will My Donation Support?
|Sponsor 1 Seed Share||$40|
|Sponsor 1 Garden Bed||$125|
|Food Recovery Supplies||$200|
|Support the Farmers Market||$300|
|Sponsor 1 Backyard Hen (permitting)||$500|
|Diaper Bank Supply||$750|
|Sponsor 1 Hen and Building Materials (permitting)||$1,000|
|Sponsor 1 Full Pallet of Diapers||$4,500|
|Cold Storage for Food Recovery||$10,000-15,000|
|Reparations Payment||any amount|